Friday, May 6, 2011

BURGER NIGHT

Oh my, this is not just your average burger. This is Ron's, pretty cool, but then check mine out.


When Ron suggested burgers for dinner I thought, well, ok, but let's kick it up a notch. I asked him to bring home some sort of bun that would be out of the ordinary. Woo Hoo......he scored a 10.

Jalapeno-cheese bagels. Right out of the oven. Fresh, soft on the inside and chewy on the outside. Spicy and cheesy.

I don't usually have mine with a bun so this was my over the top burger.



You can see the gooey blue cheese oozing out from the center of the burger. I topped it with avocado and arugula pesto. It was so good. And just in case there wasn't enough blue cheese in my burger I had a wedge topped with Blue Cheese Dressing.

 It was pretty decadent but then....I didn't have a bun :)

No comments: